I don't know how many people catch Beck's show every day - thanks to dad for pointing us to glennbeckclips.com! - but here's a little clip from yesterday's show that I really enjoyed. I know, it's a little long, but Glenn really has some good points.
I'm especially sick of the name calling. I'm tired of being called names because you disagree with the people trying to destroy the constitution. I'm tired of people insisting on "tolerance" and then not being tolerant of your view point. I'm sick of even the little things like the local newspaper and how, as soon as you voice a dissenting vote on anything this administration is doing, all the crazies in the town come crawling out to tear you apart, but can't even argue with the facts.
People locally have been complaining about statements that our freedom of speech (including religion) is under attack. They claim it's not. How can you seriously watch what's going on in the world and disagree? Oh, it must be because you're free to speak out IF YOU WORSHIP OBAMA and his lackeys. Otherwise, don't you dare speak out.
Anyway, good clip! Go watch it!
5 comments:
Ahh you're just a racist hater religious nazi zealot. ;)
case in point, someone felt the need to leave a hate filled note on the clip. uh, that's nice, thanks for substantiating what glenn is saying. sheesh. never mind the good points he's making! lets just hope he dies!
i watched that with dad yesterday!! totally makes sense! :)
You should see some of the CRAP I get on my Glenn videos - Anti-Mormons and far left progressives!!! AGGGGHHHHH!
That was a good segment - I watched that one too! I really do love Glenn. And the reason for all the hate - they're scared...when someone is doing good, like exposing evil in government, of course there will be opposition. Poor Glenn.
Post a Comment