Sunday

For the Fathers

Happy Fathers' Day, dad!

Glad to hear that your Fathers' Day present arrived just in time! I guess I don't need this stamp anymore -













I sure miss you and appreciate everything you do for me (and the rest of the family!) Wish we lived closer so we could come by more often.

Thank you for putting Sunday messages on your blog, as well as the political stuff. It's fun to still learn stuff from you, like when we used to talk for hours after school about the stupid stuff I was learning at school.

Anyway, I hope you've had a good day, I know nothing really big happens on these days, but still! :)

1 comment:

Troy said...

Thanks Dianna! :) It was a great surprise!
We actually got cookies and chocolate at church today!
Mom cooked me a lasagna and garlic bread!
I ate out Friday and Saturday to boot!