Jeff's new job is going well, too. He was nervous at first because they didn't really train him well. The hotel isn't very nice, either, but it's a job. He has summer classes this year and it will be nice for him to be able to get things done at work. Lately he has just been watching TV and using the internet on a new (old) laptop we got him. He needed it so he can do his online courses while at work.
About 2 years more and he can be done with school. That is a lot sooner than we thought he'd be done. We're really pushing to get it finished. Not that it guarantees anything, but it might help.
Here are some pictures I took of the shop where I work.
5 comments:
Where is Jeff working? That's great he found a job!!
Super 8. Like I said, not a great hotel, but he's doing the night audit, and spends about 6 of the 8 hours just hanging out. Great for homework!
i'm so glad things are looking up for you two! keep at it!
I wish I could come hang out and cause trouble at your work.
Fun to see pics of where you work. Now I know. Can anyone come eat there? or do you have to golf?
Post a Comment