Sunday

Momma's Day

Happy Mother's Day, all you mothers out there!

I always have a hard time with this holiday because mom always says she hates it! What do you do for a mother that doesn't seem to like Mother's Day?

Just wanted to say - Mom, I sure miss you and I wish that we lived closer so we could spend time with you and the family more often.

I know I probably say the same thing every year, but the older I get the more I appreciate everything you do for the family. In the past, currently, and in the future too! You are always there when we need you.

I love that you sometimes message me just to make sure we're doing okay. It is nice to know that just because I moved away doesn't mean that I'm of no concern any more!

Anyway, thanks for being there for me, watching out for me, and for all of the little things you do for me (and the rest of the family, too!) I love you mom!

1 comment:

robin said...

Thanks sweetie! I love you too. I'm sorry I hate mother's day - I just think the sentiment is so fake sometimes. And I always get a flower that I have to plant - and then it dies, and then I feel guilty!

But a post on your blog is the best thing I could get for mother's day. I miss you too.

Love, Mom