Exhibit A - Bathing Vash
Exhibit B - Bathing Keef
This is why I like to bathe Keef. It is much more enjoyable.
The aftermath -
Jeff says Vash is plotting his revenge.
When Keef was a baby and he had hypothermia, we bought that blue hot pad he's sitting on to help keep his temperature up. I think he sees it as a kind of comfort object. If you take it out from under him and put it somewhere else, he gets up and runs over to lay on it again.
He had to be bathed a lot when he was a kitten because of his ringworm, and we're guessing that's why he doesn't object to water quite as much.
5 comments:
But Vash always looks like he's plotting revenge!
i love how keef just takes it. i don't think he likes it, but he tolerates it. vash is just typical! sweet!
How often do the cats get a bath? I've been giving Greta a bath each Saturday. OOPS! Dog talk! Sorry!
I like cat talk and political talk...bring it on! =)
Welly liked the videos. He thought cats in the tubby were fun. :)
Post a Comment