Monday

I Have the Best Husband Evar

Jeff is the best husband in the whole world!

He wrote a letter at the beginning of January, addressed to something called the "World Land Trust" and mailed it off to Britain, and refused to tell me what it was all about. He just told me it was for my birthday.

Uh, you're purchasing me land? Wha?

Today in the mail we got a letter back from them, and inside was a signed photo of David Attenborough! I am so excited about it. It's a pic of him with a Yellow-Nosed Albatross (albatross are way cool birds by the way).



I need to get it framed so it stays safe.

David Attenborough, you're my heeeero.

4 comments:

Troy said...

WOW! Sweet!!! :)

Elicia said...

that's awesome!! jeff is way cool!

Barb said...

That is a good husband! Way to go Jeff! Very thoughtful.

MStevenson said...

Fun surprise!