8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Jeff
2. Zoology
3. Birds
4. Doing what is right despite the day we live in
5. Writing/Journalling
6. Parenting correctly
7. GRAMMAR! :)
8. Being kind to others even when they're jerks (this sounds really weird to put under passionate, but hey, I am!)
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die/Wish List:
1. Travel
2. Have kids (I think)
3. Go back to church
4. Finish school - degree in Zoology
5. Raise good children - world needs more!
6. Give the homeschooling deal a shot
7. Finally get that job researching or training birds!
8. Be financially worry free, maybe not rich, but good.
8 Things I have Learned/am learning in My Life:
1. Did anyone notice there's no 3 here?
2. Tolerate things and still love people, or I'll make myself nuts
4. High school was horribly overrated. The learning was far too understated
5. Mom and dad were awesome to us kids, probably the best possible start we could have asked for in life.
6. Learning is fun now, and I want to do more of it
7. Taking things for granted sucks, so try to be thankful even when times suck.
8. I need to get in shape!
8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
1. Money - definite need
2. BIRD! - want
3. A scooter - want or possible need, if the Ford explodes.
4. Church - need
5. Sleep - need, not sleeping well. But probably more than B does.
6. Books - need/want to learn more
7. Food, it's lunch and I'm empty - need
8. The adorable house for sale a block over - want
8 Places I Want to See/Visit:
1. New Zealand - have you SEEN the birds they have there?
2. Africa - supposedly it's like "going home"
3. Antarctica - just to say I have - also, penguins
4. Belize - it was gorgeous
5. Austria - always wanted to go since Sound of Music
6. Rome
7. Greece
8. Galapagos - more awesome birds
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Bluebird - delicious croissant turkey
2. Chili's
3. Fazoli's - this weekend in Ogden!
4. LW's - a truck stop, not a restaurant, but they make corn dogs to die for
5. Golden Corral
6. Subway - eat and feel less guilty
7. Wendy's - when I want quick baked potato and ice cream
8. Pita Pit - thank you Jeff going to Canada!
8 TV Shows I Can't Live Without:
(I changed to movies because I haven't watched TV in four years)
1. You've Got Mail
2. Mean Girls
3. Lion King
4. The Pursuit of Happyness
5.My Attenborough collection!
6. Star Wars, classics at least - sorry, but I grew up on them!
7. Lord of the Rings - admittedly, I watch this to help me sleep . . yeah I'm weird.
8. Mary Poppins
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Sleep
2. No Works
3. Thursday - Pay Day
4. The day I finally get that last dish cleaned . . . it happened yesterday and I wanted to cry.
5. Vacations, to break up the monotony
6. Christmas - a reason to give Jeff gifts and not feel too guilty about it, also -
7. Our anniversary - excuse to do fun stuff
8. The cat litter being cleaned by Jeff, not me.
4 comments:
sweet! i liked all the stuff you said, and it's good that you don't watch tv, there isn't much of anything good on anyway!! :)
Haha. Jumped on the band wagon...I didn't want to either, but oh well. I loved reading all your stuff! Jeff - you can make that last one come true... =)
I'm at a lack for words :)
oo! you got your bird? what are you going to name her?
Post a Comment