She's pretty! I want to pinch her birdy cheeks.
Such a pretty bird - what kind is it again? You guys have plans for Thanksgiving? Staying in town?
she is so sweet!! and she knows to get on your finger! that's awesome! dad is trying to get tweety to get used to us.. he is thinking about clipping her wings so she has to spend time with us!
That's a feisty little bird!
I love her colors and the way she can smile.Lv. Grammy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's pretty! I want to pinch her birdy cheeks.
Such a pretty bird - what kind is it again? You guys have plans for Thanksgiving? Staying in town?
she is so sweet!! and she knows to get on your finger! that's awesome! dad is trying to get tweety to get used to us.. he is thinking about clipping her wings so she has to spend time with us!
That's a feisty little bird!
I love her colors and the way she can smile.
Lv. Grammy
Post a Comment