Sunday

Cat Troubles

This morning I went to feed the cats - A day ago they got into trouble because they crawled inside the tub we use to hold their food and had a kitty feast. So they got smacked a bit and put in their room (do I sound like an animal abuser by saying they got smacked?)

After not being fed for two meals (about 12 hours), they got some food this morning. I left them to eat and came back 20 minutes later to see they were feasting again (still not sure how they get into the tub. . . ) so this time they REALLY got smacked, and as an added treat, they got bathed.

Jeff and I got a new camera yesterday, so we snapped a few pictures to see how well it works.



This is actually the best Vash has behaved while being cleaned. Usually he puts up such a fuss we both have to restrain him to keep from getting clawed. Keef is always really good when being washed.

6 comments:

Elicia said...

Vash does not look happy though! silly cats! i'm glad you two got a new camera! now you can share all those great pics with us!

robin said...

I love the background on your blog!

If Vash could talk, he'd say "I will keel you now!"

Troy said...

It's about time the kitteh's got a bath!!!!! Twerps!

CAF said...

Vash looks like he will kill you.

Barb said...

I love wet cats - they always look so skinny & ticked.

Elicia said...

vash looks really grown up in those pics though. i want to see one of those videos when he was a wittle baby!