And the rest of us are glad that we're still here :)
ha ha! for real!
(what a dumb comment I left -- you don't even know what I'm saying 'for real' to!) for real!
well... i suppose then it just shows how patient god really is, i think that is a good thing! you know, understanding us, and trying to help us... yeah.
He's also very forgiving - thank goodness! We all need that.
Maybe He's just lazy. Ha ha.
Hee, Hee, Carrie you made me laugh!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And the rest of us are glad that we're still here :)
ha ha! for real!
(what a dumb comment I left -- you don't even know what I'm saying 'for real' to!) for real!
well... i suppose then it just shows how patient god really is, i think that is a good thing! you know, understanding us, and trying to help us... yeah.
He's also very forgiving - thank goodness! We all need that.
Maybe He's just lazy. Ha ha.
Hee, Hee, Carrie you made me laugh!
Post a Comment