Saturday

Random Life Stuff - Bulletized!

• I'm having a craving for these delicious Slim Fast bars. A lady I used to babysit for in Chicago always had a box of these, and I'd sometimes treat myself to one. I feel bad now, because now I know they are expensive! I don't know what it is, but I sure like them! I also like Slim Rite at Smith's. People used to make fun of me for drinking one every day, but it's better than a can of soda!



• Our landlady recently told us she's going to do inspections because some people don't say anything if something is going wrong in the house, and things end up falling apart and whatnot. So now I'm trying to clean it up before she decides to tell us it's our turn. Eww, the bathtub gets dirty! How does that happen? It's where I get clean. . oh. Lemme just say I love my rubber gloves.

• Tonight Jeff and I are working 4 hours of overtime. Mandatory. Every few months (I think it's 3) our business gets a bunch of quarterly statements in and we have to work extra hard to get them out on time. We even signed up for 4 hours of overtime on Monday night too, so we'll have 16 hours of overtime between us. I'm really going to need that mini-vacation up to Bear Lake after this.

• Has anyone ever seen that TV show where a team pulls EVERYTHING out of a person's house and puts it on the lawn, and they go through it all and sift out stuff they don't need? I really want to do that! We have way too much junk. Hopefully when we move we'll get that done.

• Speaking of moving, we're not going to for a few years. We're both pretty unhappy about that (I hate snow, and hot, and my nose dries out here) but I'm not comfortable leaving Logan in the current economic condition. Sad. Plus school, you know. . .

• More (very cute) kittens living under the house next door, same momma. I am not going to get involved, it all ended in tears last time. It's too bad because this litter is particularly CUTE.

That's it.

4 comments:

Troy said...

Very wise to stay put for a while. For all I know I'll be walking back after the financial collapse.

Kittens? It's a trap! Run!

D'N'J said...

Jeff says you sound like admiral ackbar.

Click Me!

robin said...

Stay away from the kittehs!!!!

Barb said...

Crazy economy. Hope it all works out for you guys how you want it too! And yes, watch out for the kittens - it was a bad ending last time.