
This was a few weeks ago.

He's up in the top right corner. His brother is the one on the very bottom, and that's what he looks like now.
Just a little longer and he will be mine! :)
P.S. Hopefully news like the title suggests will be a little longer in coming. I know baby bird isn't as exciting for most, though.
9 comments:
I maybe almost peed my pants. Way cute bird! How big will he get? Will he talk? What will you name him?
about the liar title? :)
he won't get much bigger than the little guy on the bottom - the one who looks more like a bird and not a naked chicken. from what i understand, they don't talk, but they will mimic household noises. doorbells and whatnot.
I think I want to name him Copernicus. I sort of liked the formal sound to it. I'll call him Perny for short. :)
What kind of bird is it? (I'm lame and don't know.)
that's cool! he is really cute, even though he looks like a naked chicken!
oh sorry, he's a lovebird.
YAY! I'M GOING TO BE A BIRDS GRANDPA!!!!
. . . wait a sec!
Is that anything like being monkey's uncle?
Ohhh...how sweet, a lovebird!
Please keep him in a safe environment and tell the cats he tastes AWFUL!
I think I love him! (or is it a girl?) Mother's (thats you) have to know these things.
The name is perfect. When is he coming home with you, soon?
Post a Comment