Monday

So Tired

Jeff and I drove down to see my best friend's wedding (or rather, reception) after working on Saturday. We got there about 3 and got completely lost, stupid Riverton. We missed their ring ceremony but did make the pictures at the reception. Here are a few.


Tabitha and Nick


All of Tabitha's bridesmaids. I got to be the maid of honor!


Quick shot of my flowers, a centerpiece, and the gazebo with the cake inside


I really liked the way my flowers looked, so I had Jeff take a picture of them


The only other news for the end of the week (or ours, anyway) is that we're finally going to switch to our new schedules. No more crappy 12 hour days. I love having the week off, but I'm just so burnt out on working long hours. We'll be working Tuesday to Saturday, from 12 am to 8 am. Probably hitting the sack around 3 or 4. This way, we can have our Saturdays free (we'll work the morning, but with no work Sunday we can stay up) and we can go to church on Sunday and have Monday off too. This begins next Tuesday!

5 comments:

Troy said...

I like the pics, but I love that new schedule! Too bad it's still in the middle of night! You should call your mother on your breaks and make sure she's not sleeping on the job!

MStevenson said...

Those are pretty flowers, I think I remember hearing about her, or maybe I met her, was she from Wellsville?

Hope that new schedule works out for you!

CAF said...

Yah those flowers are great. Thanks for the embiggen! ;)

Elicia said...

nice! i'm so excited that you got a new schedual! and the flowers look so pretty and tabitha looked really happy! yay!!

robin said...

AWWW! So cute!

Hope you like the new schedule - Get yourselves to church!

Sorry - but I'm still your mom, so you should expect a little lecturing. :)