Wednesday

Appraisal

We have snow on the mountains here today. Really, silly Utah, it's June!

I have decided after just two days on the new shift that it is way better than the other one. I know it seems silly since we got a lot of time off, and we only had to work 4 more hours a day than now, but it really is just too long to be on your feet running yourself stupid. Plus, it keeps us a little more busy so we're not just sitting around all day for lack of better stuff to do.

My wrist keeps hurting though. It is coming and going. What does arthritis feel like?

Today I went to get my eyes checked. The doc says I have astigmatism in my right eye. He also told me he sees swollen skin and little white bumps on my eyes, so he prescribed me some antihistamine drops I use twice a day, and gave me a sample of this disinfectant hydrogen peroxide stuff for my lenses.

Then we did some shopping, got some new shirts at Hot Topic. I have to buy a lot of black these days because the trays we use at work are just really dirty, and I'm too lazy to carry them around at arms length all the time. Plus they weigh a good 20 pounds sometimes, so it's easier to rest it against yourself when you carry them. Here's what Jeff got:



And I got



The Death Cab one is my favorite one. I sure do love them!

3 comments:

robin said...

Be careful with your wrist - could be carpal tunnel from doing repetitive motions all day - You may want to consider wearing a brace at work to keep your wrist more still. I got that problem when I worked in the AOI at Tyco. It's not fun.

Love the t-shirts!

CAF said...

Stupid snow in June. I'm going to start a petition to ban it. Anyone want to sign?

I loves me some cool t-shirts.

Troy said...

We have snow in the mountains too. Big deal :)

We have some time off at the end of the month. I wonder what we should do with it . . .