I am so sick. It stinks. I thought I was getting better and then it just got worse. So now I am taking some Zicam every three hours, drinking whatever I can get (OJ, hot chocolate, sprite) and taking aspirin every 8 or so hours. That's mostly because the pressure in my head is killing my wisdom teeth. Gehh... no one come near our house :)
Jeff and I have decided to switch our work schedules to 12 am to 8 am Monday to Friday. It's nice having the week off but it's not working out with school. Plus it will be nice to have weekends off like everyone else and not feel like passing out all weekend. When family visits we can actually see them, we can go to the SLC events we like to do on weekends much easier, just in general it will be better. Plus we'll actually make 40 hours.
Hopefully that will be okay with work. . . have yet to ask them. We're not sure when we'll switch, but I sure do need to get my wisdom teeth out before then, so I can have the whole week to heal up and not have to take it off.
Oog, my head. I think I'm gonna go lie down s'more.
4 comments:
Allergies? Or is it a flu bug? Being sick in the springtime is the worst!
Ew! Gross!
Not fun! Hope you get better soon!
have you gone to the doctor? it sounds really gross!! get lots of sleep! love you!
Post a Comment