Thursday

News of Epic Proportions

Some stuff, I guess.

- Work is going good, we switched over to a new system and it forgot half of the days that Jeff and I took off.

- We bought a Wii last week. It is pretty snazzy and fun. That's pretty much all we've been doing this week.

- Finals are over. Jeff got mostly good scores, and we both got about a B - B+ in our Archaeology class, which was pretty good considering we didn't really study ever.

- Part of one of my teeth broke off during work last weekend. Apparently, I need to go to a dentist.

- We broke one of our DVD storage shelves, and it was pretty humorous to watch 200+ DVDs go showering onto the floor. Luckily, nothing/no one was hurt in the crash and we turned half of the shelf into a smaller shelf for Jeff's Star Wars transformers. We salvage stuff readily around here.

- My teeth hurt! :)

- Today at the USU bookstore I wanted to buy every Biology book in sight. I'm not very good at the stuff but I sure eat it up!

- Something fell off our car's underside last week. I have no idea what it is. It doesn't seem to be affecting the car though.

I think that's really it. Jeff and I aren't all that interesting. But that's not to say that I haven't been enjoying myself.

3 comments:

Troy said...

Get your butt in and see a butcher . . . er . . . I mean dentist!

Jeff, get the wife in to see the dentist!

:)

CAF said...

Updatey goodness!

robin said...

Fun, Fun! Glad you guys are done with school for a little bit. Also good to hear you are having a good time.

Go see the dentist! Please!

Love you!