Wednesday

Yay!

I just bought tickets for Death Cab. They will be in Thanksgiving Point at the end of May. That's three times in two months I'll be down there.

Now I can say that I've been to a concert. I like these guys a lot too. Jeff and I had some of their music at our wedding.

7 comments:

robin said...

Gonna go mosh pit????

:)

Elicia said...

hey! i like that! that's pretty sweet!

CAF said...

Sweet. I think I'm going to Snoop Dogg in May. (Woo!)

You've never been to a concert?

Barb said...

So fun! I love Death Cab. Kinda jealous...=) Have fun at your first concert!!

D'N'J said...

It's just too bad I don't live in Canada - I think there's a time up there when they are playing with coldplay and tom petty. mmm.

Troy said...

I want to go to Phoenix for the Iron Maiden concert but mom wont let me.

MStevenson said...

I just heard that on the radio, sounds like fun.