Thursday

Little Post of Updateyness

Hi! Not a whole lot of anything going on here! Anyone having a get-together? I am bored and I haven't seen family in a million years. Too bad anytime there's something going on it's on the weekends and I have to work.

Jeff and I spent all day on Tuesday cleaning out the spare bedroom. It was a huge wreck and the poor cats barely had room to move around. Now it looks like this:



School is nearly over and I have the summer off. Jeff is taking a class because we're trying to get his GPA up and get him finished. It will still be about 4 years. But only two until he's graduated!

This Saturday we are going to SLC for the day, I get to see my friend Tabitha too, which is great.

I'm trying to finish reading my last archaeology stuff for the class. I'm just so uninterested in the course material. I'm sorry but I just don't care that much about old bones, shards of pottery and paintings on dusty walls. SORRY!

I need to go get my fed taxes copied too, I just remembered. The last step in begging the government to help me pay for my tuition. Hopefully I'll get enough soon enough to take that class that only runs in the fall and is the key which unlocks all the other classes I can't take right now.

4 comments:

Barb said...

We miss you too! Too bad you couldn't have come last Sunday...I still need to post pics of that. Oh, and we watched 12 Angry Men - good movie! I need to bring it by...or you guys could come by and eat left-over birthday cake...please come eat cake. So much cake...3 actually...

Troy said...

You could always drive down to Manti and see us! :)

CAF said...

Call me when you're off work and we'll hang out!!

Elicia said...

the room looks so clean!! 12 angry men is funny! i've seen it! at least you guys are almost done with your classes!!