After putting the bleach on, we had to use something called "toner" and it was funny to watch because it came out of the bottle black, went on his hair slightly purple, rubbed in sort of green, and as it sat on his hair it turned silver. Which actually looked pretty cool on the blond.
On a slightly different note, has anyone around here seen this guy? I was pointing him out to Ben and Jeff a few weeks as we were driving on main street. We guessed he was just on a bluetooth or something but I came across this video last week and now we know! Kinda freaky!
4 comments:
weird! that's funny.
From the clip it sounds like he's got some good things to say. I wish there were more dedicated, unafraid people like that.
Preaching? I got some preaching I could do!
Yah, I've seen that guy before. He's always out there, I wonder what he does for a living that he can do that.
When's his missionary hair cut coming? :)
Yeah, he's one crazy preacher - scaring people...funny that he's preaching mostly LDS stuff.
Nice hair...=)
Post a Comment