The first hour they couldn't get the system to dial numbers. Then our manager told us to pick whatever "priorities" we wanted on our computers (that tells the system which computer to send calls to, in what order). So Jeff and I kicked back at level 10 and had a good 30 minutes between calls. We played Monopoly on his phone.
Then they let us go just after 12 because they were out of calls. We went home and took a nap, then ran some errands. At 6 we went to see The Simpsons movie, which was pretty good overall but had a LOT of stuff that I felt was really inappropriate.
After the movie we decided to go for a swim, I know I've already posted about that pool but I am really enjoying having it around this summer. I hate going to public pools with a bunch of obnoxious children and just being crowded.So in all, it was a good day. Pita Pit for dinner after swimming, and now I should go to sleep. It's late!
5 comments:
Ha ha ben! you look like you are really enjoying that pool!
I like the new site look.
I'm jealous of your pool, but I do like less cat in my pool. :)
jk
and It does look refreshing.
Also I'm glad that you got internet at your house. Yah, more posts!
mel
I agree with Mel - less cat and more posts! =) Too bad about The Simpsons movie, I was a little worried they'd let loose on a lot of things. Good to know.
I thought you guys had the internet now . . .
just because we have the internet doesn't mean anything fun happens around here!
Post a Comment