It is hard to wait. I remember it's really hard the last few days. It seems like it will never happen. But before you know it you'll be in the hospital room thinking ready to get him out.
oh, and take some music to listen to on some headphones. This was really nice when I had Hilly. It took my mind off stuff. I also watched videos, they have free wifi, so that's nice.
2 comments:
It is hard to wait. I remember it's really hard the last few days. It seems like it will never happen. But before you know it you'll be in the hospital room thinking ready to get him out.
oh, and take some music to listen to on some headphones. This was really nice when I had Hilly. It took my mind off stuff. I also watched videos, they have free wifi, so that's nice.
Post a Comment