uh.. i'm not going to say anything because i could get it wrong! :)
Is this serious or an early april fool's joke????
You better call your momma!
Are you pregnant? Did Jeff pull out his hair? What?! If you are, I'm so excited for you and I'll help you all I can! I know Barb will too! And we'll go shopping with you and tell you all the good doctors to go to and everything! Anyway!
You do know that TWINS run in both your Dad's and Mom's family right?
Good new, twins run in Leone's family too.
Yay!!! Happy happy day!! Let's go buy baby clothes at the DI...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
uh.. i'm not going to say anything because i could get it wrong! :)
Is this serious or an early april fool's joke????
You better call your momma!
Are you pregnant? Did Jeff pull out his hair? What?! If you are, I'm so excited for you and I'll help you all I can! I know Barb will too! And we'll go shopping with you and tell you all the good doctors to go to and everything! Anyway!
You do know that TWINS run in both your Dad's and Mom's family right?
Good new, twins run in Leone's family too.
Yay!!! Happy happy day!! Let's go buy baby clothes at the DI...
Post a Comment