Monday

Today's Happenings

Tons of snow overnight. Took an hour plus to shovel, and I'm going to have to go shovel it again in a few minutes.












Being mean to the cat.













Working on organizing Jeff's extensive LEGO collection (believe it or not, it looks way better now than before).













Jeff and I also got an email back on the property management position, they said they were "encouraged by" our response, and that they will be contacting us shortly for an interview. Everyone, pray we get this job! :)

5 comments:

robin said...

That's organized!!?!???? :) Jeff has too many legos.
I am praying for you two! Love Mom

Elicia said...

what would you do if you got the job?

Jeff said...

So far we know a few general things - showing the units, taking care of emergencies, interfacing with repair men, mowers and the like, and collecting on rent.

d not j

Troy said...

you could always go now shoveling to pick up a little extra cash :)

Hope that the other job works out!

MStevenson said...

I would pray that you would find your way out of all those legos...just kidding.

Nobody even likes that snow.