Tuesday

A "Tide-You-Over" Post

Lets see, what can I scrounge up about our lives to post here?

Today we were supposed to work an overtime shift but they called at the last minute to say we could stay home.

I sold Jeff's game boy system and all it's perks so that I can buy a game boy advance sp. Those are back-lit so I can actually see what's going on.

My teeth are hurting something terrible and my ears are starting to be affected, so I have to think about getting my wisdoms out. They are ruining my straight teeth and that's what makes me the most mad. I have some dental insurance so that should help. I'm not sure who to go to so I am just looking around for any clues I can. I'll probably have to do payments, yay.

Our car is really scaring me. It's just a matter of time before it explodes. Not really, it just sounds like it's going to die. But I can't really afford whatever is wrong with it, especially with the tooth thing.


All the pets are doing good. Keef knocked OJ onto the floor today while we were sleeping. My socks stick to the floor. I'll have to mop when it gets warmer (by which I mean when it isn't 12 am and freezing in here). The bird is rocking out to Stone Temple Pilots right now. I left the top of the hamster's cage off on accident for a few hours yesterday, but he didn't go anywhere. I guess he just doesn't like to leave his house.

I'm going dumpster diving tonight for some boxes at Thermal Fisher. I want to get some of our collected junk out of the house. I hate how cluttered some of the rooms are. We just have a lot of stuff for a small house.

I discovered the fun of selling stuff on half.com. Jeff's aunt sent a whole bunch of star wars books to him and a bunch were double or even triple, and I've listed them and sold 2 already. Free books selling for nearly $10 (with shipping) kind of fun to have a little extra spending money coming.

My best friend (other than Jeff!) is getting married in the end of May. I am her bridesmaid. This is one time when I hate working weekends. I'll have to take a shift off that weekend so I can be there. Her will-be husband is also a convert like Jeff. She and I just have so much in common! Well, except school. She has already graduated and started her teaching career. I think she will be 21 this year.

And . . . That's probably all. School is over in about a month. HOORAY!! I don't find that we are busy with school, it just gets so monotonous.

9 comments:

CAF said...

If I was the hamster, I wouldn't want to leave either -- with those hungry cats hanging around. What's the hamster's name, anyway?

D'N'J said...

starscream.

robin said...

What's your friend's name again?- I can see her face but I can't come up with the name!!!! It's so frustrating getting old!!!

:(

D'N'J said...

tabitha :)

Barb said...

Where to start...yikes. wisdom teeth. Mine made my straight teeth go crooked too, I was ticked, best to get them out. Good luck!

We have tons of empty boxes you can have - just come get them! Text me or something.

We love half.com too - that's where we buy/sell our books. & videos.

And I love you both, amen. =)

Elicia said...

oh! yay! i'm glad tabitha is getting married! i'm also glad that she is being so successful! tell her good for her! and i hope your teeth feel better! what about Dennis? i'm sure you guys can whip up a plan or something!

robin said...

Tabitha!!! Sheesh! We've only known her since, what - kindergarten! My feeble brain.

She's taking the plunge, huh? I hope you have a great time as a bridesmaid.

Hope you can take care of your teeth. Teeth are never any fun, just pain, pain pain.

Love you both! Miss you!

Troy said...

Both those cats look like they might bed dead.

good kittieh.

MStevenson said...

You sound busy! Sorry about your teeth, that stinks. Don't put it off anymore! I'm sure somewhere will work out a payment plan with you.

Maybe its time to sell your two cars (dont you have two?) and get one reliable one. I'm sure you've thought about that.