Thursday

Heath Ledger we will miss you


Dianna told me after class today about Heath Ledger's passing. It is kind of sad since he was really hitting the prime of his acting career. He was playing a part Jack Nicholson had played (and from this picture, it's hard to tell who plays a better Joker) , he'd played Bob Dylan and had done some other good movies. We'll miss his talent.

5 comments:

robin said...

I felt stupid - I didn't know who Heath Ledger was. I guess I'm not "in the know" anymore. Old and outdated. (Sigh)

D'N'J said...

Heath Ledger's most notable roles include Joker (as seen) Bob Dylan, Sir William Thatcher in a Knight's Tale and one of the guys in Brokeback Mountain

Troy said...

Um, yeah it's a shame.

Elicia said...

i'm really sorry, but i never saw any of those movies... sorry jeff!!

MStevenson said...

yeah, thats too bad.

hey, robin I thought his name was keith....so dont feel bad.

I found out his name was not keith.