This was the first week that Jeff and I actually worked all the hours we were scheduled for. It's a little hard, but the money will be nice. It's been hard to get by on only 24 - 48 hours of pay. Today at work someone told me to tell Jeff to "keep his hands away", because "they" will complain. I was like, "Who are they?" and all Jeff did was squeeze my shoulders for me because they were stiffening up. Do we have some kind of prejudice against married couples? I understand that they don't want PDA's at work, but really, rubbing my shoulders?! Jeff and I decide next time we get that (understanding that we're not making out at work), we should say we're offended by their whiteness, or female-ness, or something along those lines.
Don't they say that you should get at least three days a week of cardiac aerobics? I sure hope that's it, cuz man am I getting it! It's like a free gym. Our job has us squatting, pulling, pushing, lifting, twisting... moving quickly... And I have to pull my jeans back up every few minutes. Either I need a belt or it's making me lose waist sizes!
The other night Jeff and I went out for some lights for our tree, and we came across a stand at Walmart to try out the Guitar Hero for the playstation. It was really fun! It was the drum version, and Jeff tried playing to "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet, and it was really hard. Then I played to "Blackhole Sun" by Soundgarden. That was easier and much more fun. I wish they weren't so expensive, cuz that's one game I would play.
Other than that, I have finals coming up. I guess Jeff and I both do. So I am going to be busy. I am really tired right now too, so I am off to sleep. I'm sore!
2 comments:
Work, work, work...=) At least you'll have extra Christmas money! Good luck with finals both of you!!
Busy is good. :)
Sorry that you got snowed on! You should come down here, it's going to be in the mid 60's tomorrow!
Post a Comment