I just wanted to post a little entry in celebration of school being done for the next few weeks of happy bliss. I took my chem final today and scored a whopping 85.5%. Yes, not so impressive, but when you're me and you suck at hanging on to concepts for very long and the test includes EVERYTHING, that's pretty good.
Jeff and I are so lame about holidays, we opened a gift each yesterday. We just can't help it! We're like little... I guess parents really, can't wait to see each others' excitement over the gifts we gave! We did the same thing with Easter this year though. We had it like a week early.
We're silly.
5 comments:
jeeze! we are only less than 2 weeks away! Can't you wait??
Mark is glad school is almost over too. yah, break.
I don't visit your blog because I'm allergic to cats.
Yeah for no school! So glad I have my husband back. You guys are funny about opening presents. =) I love how excited you get!
Keep pluggin' away at it - get that stinkin' degree!
Post a Comment