Elicia and I used to play this game after we were supposed to be asleep, back in Wellsville. It was about a girl named Betsy, who lived in the country, and her friend, I think her name was Rachel. Betsy really loved diamonds and Rachel really liked rubies. They even had separate cereals that were called "Diamond Flakes" or something along those lines. Or "Ruby Bran". They liked to watch QVC to shop for their respective gems. They liked horses too, and there was a really mean horse named Sugar that would attack them. We'd bounce up and down on the top bunk of the bunkbed dad made us to pretend we were galloping. You had to give the horse sugar so he'd be nice to you.
That just came back to me all of a sudden. It was kind of a fun memory. Dad usually came to yell at us about bouncing around all hours of the night (probably what was 11 or so at night, really).
Here are some pics from Christmas.
6 comments:
Dad always ruined EVERYTHING!
I LOVED that game! i can't believe you remembered it too! good times! gooood times! I think the cereal brands were right too. and it was rachel! ha! i need to write that down so i don't forget again!
You and E always had very active imaginations. You were always making up stuff like that.
It's true -- Troy does always ruin everything.
CAF
Looks like a great Christmas! It was fun to see you both last night! =)
Great slide show. It looks so old looking. :)Merry Christmas!
I remember us role playing Donkey Kong. :)
Post a Comment