Wednesday

2nd Anniversary

For this year's anniversary Jeff and I went to stay at the Anniversary Inn here in Logan. It's just up on Center Street.

We took the "Lost in Space" room. The staff was really nice, our room had treats in it for us when we got there, and the room itself was really pretty. We also purchased a Date Night package from the hotel, and we got some candy and popcorn, drinks and three dvds to play in our room.

After we got tired enough to sleep (we were too excited and wanted to play too much to sleep, so we went down and got movies, and were in the middle of Phantom of the Opera), we slept until 5 am and got back up. We finished the movie, tried out the jacuzzi, and they brought breakfast up to us. It was delicious! They brought us hot chocolate, orange juice and apple juice, some granola and yogurt with berries, and some really yummy pastries that were a lot like hot pockets, but much tastier.

We watched another movie after that, Casino Royale, and didn't get around to watching the third, The Prestige. We had to check out at 12 noon, but we had a really good time and we'll probably be back again next year. Hopefully then we'll be able to afford more than one night.


8 comments:

CAF said...

coolio! hard to believe it's your second anny already. yeeeeesh!

Barb said...

Totally fun way! Congrats on 2 years! I've always wanted to stay there...I'll have to go on a tour again, I don't remember the Lost In Space room.

Troy said...

Good for you guys! I'm glad you did something special. Were the pets upset that they didn't get to go?

Ben said...

Fancy Shmancy.

Anonymous said...

the minute we pulled up in the drive way, you could see them smashing up against the window in their room. I guess they were mad we left without giving them another dinner. :)

Elicia said...

wow! i'm suprised that they had a space theme room! just joking, and i love that you didn't feed your pets a second dinner! it made me laugh for a few minutes! ;)

Elicia said...

oh! and remember that your marriage has beaten most of celebrities marriages! good for you!

MStevenson said...

when Heidi was getting married I took a tour with her of the place and we got to see the space room, I always thought that room looked fun, and the bathroom was awesome!

I'm so jealous. We've never stayed there yet.