Nice work Jeff...I'm not going to lie though, lots of it I don't understand - whats an ornithologist? And Ultra-Peepi? So confused...I'm not up-to-date with all this. I feel like such an old nerd! =)
an ornithologist is someone who studies birds. and ultra-peepi?? From invader zim? hamstergeddon?? It might be too new.
Who's this about again?
The OC, really?and yes, I agree, really hot in that gown.
very nice. Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice work Jeff...I'm not going to lie though, lots of it I don't understand - whats an ornithologist? And Ultra-Peepi? So confused...I'm not up-to-date with all this. I feel like such an old nerd! =)
an ornithologist is someone who studies birds. and ultra-peepi?? From invader zim? hamstergeddon?? It might be too new.
Who's this about again?
The OC, really?
and yes, I agree, really hot in that gown.
very nice. Love you!
Post a Comment