Wednesday

Another post

I found this video for a Kermit the Frog skit called "Doo Wop Hop" that I remember having a really bad nightmare about when I was... I don't even remember how old I was. I do remember that it was in Mesa and I had my bed in a little "alcove". From what I understand the top of the bed was pushed into a closet with no doors.

But I explicitly remember the flying animals in the background and they really scared me! I thought I had made the whole thing up, but I guess it was a real thing I'd seen on TV. Even the music was the same. I do have to say though that this is FAR less scary than the Energizer bunny. I'm STILL scared of that thing. Oh, the nightmares I had...

Funny the stuff that sticks with you.


5 comments:

Barb said...

That's funny - I remember that clip and song! Poor Nanna...I don't remember being scared of the muppets ever...I'm sure I was scared of something silly. And stop lying, you know it was just last year... ;)

Troy said...

You . . . were afraid? . . . . Of THAT?!?!


what kind of a sissy girl did I raise?!?!

:)

Anonymous said...

Oh she's very sissy!!! she's scared of the ring

MStevenson said...

So your parents kept you in a closet? THats funny your scared of that...

robin said...

So - I don't remember that one at all. Was that something that Granny tortured you with!? ;)